Activities per year
- 1 Organising a conference, workshop, ...
Accepting PhD Students
• Understanding the influence of environmental change on invertebrate communities to predict consequences of multiple stressors
• Improving the functionality of freshwater bioassessment
• Diagnostic river health using macroinvertebrate traits as indicators
• Genetic bar coding: applying invertebrate bar coding to routine bioassessment
• Linking environmental flows and river health
• Systematic evidence synthesis for environmental policy and management
• Environmental evidence and the law.
Research activity per year